Closed Thread

Thread: Do Ya Like

Hybrid View

aut vincere aut mori

Nadir's Scratch attack sent the Lotad flying back into the Fisherman. It wasn't able to continue anymore.

"WELL I'LL BE! YOU'VE BEATEN ME POKEMON, AND WITH A FIRE TYPE NO LESS!" The Fisherman yelled.

Donald laughed "Hey all right, Nadir!" Nadir sent some flames from its tail in celebration.

"A DEAL'S A DEAL, LADDIE! ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO FISH?" The Fisherman promptly retreated to his hut on the beach and came back with a fishing rod.

"Uh, alright." Donald grabbed the rod as the Fisherman handed it to him...

-2 hours later

Donald and the Fisherman sat on the sidewalk by the beach eating sandwiches. Fishing hadn't gone too badly despite the fact that Donald had never tried it before, and the Fisherman had dispatched the odd Trillogil that had taken the bait with his pokemon.

"YOU'LL WANT TO HEAD THROUGH CHARTREE FOREST TO CRANGEWING CITY IF YOU WANT TO ENTER THE LEAGUE." The Fisherman said. "THE GYM LEADER FROY IS THERE. FROM THERE YOU CAN GET TO SOFTWIND PRETTY EASILY AND FACE THERMA IF YOU BEAT FROY." The Fisherman's bellow was even louder than before, since he was now sitting right next to Donald. It was so loud, that Donald didn't even hear the diminutive voice of a girl asking him question. Donald turned when he noticed the girl's shadow. She was about 20 years old and had an inquisitive look on her face.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but don't I know you from somewhere?" The girl asked.

Donald suddenly got very reserved. "No, I don't think so." He turned to the Fisherman and bade him goodbye with a simple "Sorry, I have to go now. Thank you for everything." He began walking north in the direction indicated by the Fisherman.

"Wait!" The girl yelled.

"Sorry, I don't think you know me." Donald replied as he kept walking north. The girl followed for a few steps, then stopped and looked back at the Fisherman, who shrugged his shoulders.
    Last edited by SilentSentinel; 03-06-13 at 12:43 AM.

Closed Thread